My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

More Balls

We have an event at our elementary school called Fun Run. Donors promise a certain amount of money for each lap their kid can complete. The kids usually run around our track about 15-16 laps.

Some teachers use the event as a “teachable moment.” In advance of the Fun Run, the kids are told the money can be used for such things as a drinking fountain at the playground, more soccer balls, etc.

This class was asked to complete the sentence “I am running in the fun run because …”

This is what one first grader drew:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Jail Break said...

It was a great activities for the children, thanks for sharing ! Looking forward always for more successful activities and more updates.

Friday, January 06, 2012 1:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home