My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A New Heart


In a previous post, I spoke of getting my heart stolen. I said if I ever get around to constructing another one from my remaining pair of car magnets, I would hang it on our refrigerator instead of out in public on my car like the last one. Well, that's what I did. Now if you want to steal my heart, first you have to be invited into my home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a teenager driving under a permit, the safety magnets at Auto Safety Magnets are such a great idea. They are easy to put on and take off and alert other drivers that there is a new driver behind the wheel.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home