My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Scratch to Win


I'm sure you've seen these silver-grey spots on advertising flyers, such as this one in today's Sunday paper.

You scratch off the paint, and presumably there is a potential to win big.

Trouble is, the chances of winning anything of significance depends on how much you paid to play. If you paid anything for the scratchoff, chances are you'll win nothing. If you paid nothing for the scratchoff, chances are you'll be led to believe you've won big, but in fact it's just a scam to get you to do something else.

I didn't bother scratching this spot.

If "scratch to win" were to become true, there are a bunch of women out there who would suddenly have great husbands.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home