My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Learning One's Lesson


Sure, Paris Hilton made a big whine-fest over her recent incarceration. What else would one expect from a spoiled heiress princess?

The important thing is that she's learned her lesson. Now if she continues to drive irresponsibly or otherwise acts in irrational ways with regards to partying, etc, then perhaps her judgment can once again be called into question.

My prediction is that we will see a new and improved Ms Hilton after this recent drama.

Time will tell.
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See my take on Paris Hilton at http://mytvmusings.com/2007/06/08/paris-hilton-strikes-again/

Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're right. Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are giving her DRUGS while in prison to "calm" her down. I have a feeling she is still HIGH (in jail).

She may "learn a lesson" .... and that lesson being one we ALL know better than to drive drunk and then without a drivers license.

so now she will just pay a DRIVER to shuffle her drunk ass all over LA

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home