My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

07/08/09

Well, did anything weird happen to you today - a day that had some people freaking out because the date was 07/08/09?

Did for me. Take a look at the fast food receipt, from a restaurant that will remain unnamed, specifically the total amount for my meal.

This could mean only one thing - Michael Jackson is actually still alive and is living in seclusion so that his fans never learn that he had Farrah's poster up on his wall when he was a kid.

.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Good to see you.

But didn't anything monumental happen at 4:05:06 on 7/8/09?

Believe it or not, I've seen an employer get sued because an employee got a raise that put their pay rate at $6.66/hour. OH, what an EEEVIL employer, eh?!!!

The issue was resolved by giving her $6.67/hour.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

No, but at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09 I got a really bad headache.

$6.67 an hour?? I'da said, "OK, here's $3.33."
.

Thursday, July 09, 2009 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger meleah rebeccah said...

"This could mean only one thing - Michael Jackson is actually still alive and is living in seclusion so that his fans never learn that he had Farrah's poster up on his wall when he was a kid."

Ahahahahhahahahah!

Monday, July 13, 2009 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home