My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Seven seven seven

Today's newspaper showed a photo of a long line of couples waiting yesterday at a Las Vegas marriage bureau with hopes to get a license to wed today, the seventh day of the seventh month of 2007.

I couldn't help but to imagine how couples joining the end of that line may have learned more about their compatibility and their potential future together than any previous experience prior to 07/07/07.


Boy: Would you LOOK at that line!

Girl: My, my!

Boy: What do you think?

Girl: What do you MEAN what do I think??

Boy: Well, do you want to wait in it?

Girl: And why WOULDN'T I want to wait in it?

Boy: I'm just sayin', it's a really long line ...

Girl: Yes, and the problem with that would beeeeeee ...

Boy: It'll take forever to get through this, and we have tickets to see the fight tonight.

Girl: Oh, you're gonna see a fight tonight.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home