My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Looking Buff in the Kitchen


Man Caught Naked in His Own Kitchen.

So let me get this straight. A woman walks through a man's yard, looks into his window at his butt-naked self and claims "indecent exposure." But if the man crossed her yard and looked through her window, she'd probably say he's a "Peeping Tom."

Am I missing something here? Why is it always the man who's committed a crime??
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

I guess no one really wants to see naked men. Yeah, that is a silly complaint.

Friday, January 01, 2010 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Seven minutes into the New Year and you're reading my blog posts?? I'm honored! (and just a bit mystified.)

Friday, January 01, 2010 7:36:00 AM  
Anonymous chris said...

hahaha....well there are time differences. It's been hours since new year in my time. Just looking for interesting reads. Any suggestions?

Friday, January 01, 2010 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Well, in addition to this blog, you might want to check out another of my blogs:

http://sarcasticynic.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 01, 2010 4:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

There's a lot of happiness in your blog titles!

Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Well, I aim to please.

Monday, January 04, 2010 6:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home