My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What'samatta? Can't Take an Apology?

What's with some people? I tried to apologize to a person the other day for something that was clearly my fault.

This person refused to accept my apology. In fact, she seemed more intent on apologizing herself for having put me in the position to need to apologize.

And yesterday. I see these two women talking. As I approach, I learn that one is offering some sort of apology. The other is waving her hands and shaking her head, saying, "No, no. It is MY fault."

Can someone please explain this behavior? I'm sorry, I just don't get it.
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a reflex. I sometimes say "Sorry" when somebody steps on MY foot :)

Saturday, July 21, 2007 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Sorry for having your foot in their path, I imagine?

Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe sorry I can't repay in the same manner, cause I'm too polite :)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home