My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Another Non-brunette nor Redhead

A man watched as his non-brunette nor redhead girlfriend got herself a glass of water from the kitchen faucet, where she proceeded to pour a little bit of it into the sink.

She sat and drank the water while reading her paper.

A bit later, she got up to get herself another drink. Again, she filled the glass, then dumped some of it in the sink.

Curiosity got the better of the man, and even though experience should have taught him otherwise, he asked her why she did that.

"Didn't you read this morning's paper?" she asked. "The city has asked residents to voluntarily conserve about ten percent of our water usage."

.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Don't know if 'twas I who first thought of it, but I'm glad you find it of amusement.

Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home