My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

People tell me that my sarcasm and cynicism will get me into trouble some day. We'll see.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Keg a Day Keeps the (oh, never mind)




So this college senior is coming out of a coma in the emergency room after doctors had found large amounts of alcohol and drugs in his system.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Tell me, son," the doctor begins, "do you drink alcohol?"

"Well, yeah, I mean after all, I'm in college, man! We drink at least a keg a week."

"And do you also abuse drugs?" the doctor continues.

"Abuse is such a strong word. I choose to call it Chronic Experimentation," says the boy.

"Don't you know," begins the doctor, "that keggers can't be abusers?"
.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I link to this blog because I think its funny! Take for instance this post.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 7:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it! Please explain. I know it won't be funny then, but at least I'll understand.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

C'mon P! Surely you've heard the expression "Beggers Can't be Choosers," haven't you?

Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaahh

I was reading it close to midnight, forgive my thickness :)

It's 2am now so I better go to bed, or my life will turn into a humorless dark pit.

Friday, January 09, 2009 1:54:00 AM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Thickness forgiven.
.

Friday, January 09, 2009 6:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update! Update! I want to return the comment love!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 12:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im gunna start harassing you until you post a NEW blog!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home