The World is Going to the Deadly Weapons
According to an article in DogsBite.org,
Courts across the country have declared pit bulls as "lethal weapons." Police officers have the right to shoot and kill when under threat or when protecting citizens. Examples of officers shooting pit bulls are a daily occurrence in the news. They are often quoted as saying, "The taser did not stop the dog. I had to use my gun."
Excuse me? A dog is a deadly weapon?? This brings up a few scenarios:
- "Honey, I'm taking the deadly weapon for a walk."
- "Junior, don't forget to feed the deadly weapon before you go to school."
- "Can I have a deadly weapon bag for the rest of my meal, please?"
I suppose certain common phrases will have to change:
- Deadly Weapon biscuit.
- Deadly Weapon doo.
- Deadly Weapon paddle swimming.
- and the worst, It's a Deadly Weapon eat Deadly Weapon world.
And some song lyrics:
- "How much is the deadly weapon in the window?"
It's really getting out of hand, deadly weapon-gone it.